leaves this here
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
yes this is exactly the kind of artwork I was looking for
get in losers we’re going hetero-crushing
what is the purpose of training bras??? what are we trying to teach the boobs
i cant stop thinking about this. what are we trying so hard to prepare them for?? is there some breast war that the government is secretly planning???
battle ready armour
decided to take gothiebaby up on her challenge and make a powerpoint to help people differentiate between studios with 2D films (cuz it drives me mad when people say anastasia is disney, etc)
of course i have left anime out of the spectrum because i would be doing this damn thing forever, and a lot of great little indie 2D animations have also been omitted. this is purely mainstream, american animation.
sorry if i’ve made any spectacular omissions. please message me if i have and i’ll fix it. i know there are a few disney films missing but i couldn’t bear adding melody time, make mine music…etc. and robin hood is pretty much the aristocats anyway so yeah.
I just want to clarify that Touchstone is owned by Disney so yes, it’s a Disney film but it isn’t made by Walt Disney Animation Studios, therefore it isn’t part of the official Disney animated lineup. In case any of you were thinking “So wait, why does Disney sells the Who Framed Roger Rabbit merchandise?”, that’s why.
Pls and THANK
um shout out to dreamworks for making like 4 completely excellent ones?! why didn’t they make more omg.
I think Dreamworks 2d animation shut down its studios because Sinbad did spectacularly awful in the box office. MAybe they’ll return someday though?
Also real talk I never watched Spirit until a couple years ago and was a just waiting for the horses to start talking but they never did. In retrospect, I’m glad Dreamworks is willing to take more risks recently when it comes to movies.